3D scanning involves capturing physical objects and creating a virtual model to accurately represent them. These models are known as digital twins. Organizations use digital twins in residential and commercial real estate, facilities management, retail, architecture, engineering and construction, insurance and repair and travel and hospitality. They allow companies to manage properties remotely, monitor building construction, provide virtual open houses to sell real estate and accurately document claims. The Virtual Model is accomplished from a series of 3D Scans taken by a photometric or lidar scanner and then stitching the data together and processing it into a three-dimensional mesh.
At BPI Color our team is performing the following 3D Scan Services:
- BIM File: Transform your space into a 3D Revit model and 2D CAD file/s that can be utilized throughout the building lifecycle, including design, construction and facilities management.
- E57 File: A high density point cloud and cubemap image for all scan locations in a vendor neutral format.
- DataPak: Create a set of files from the generated 3D data that design and development professionals can use to jumpstart projects.
- SKX Files: Easily import your space into Xactimate. With these files you no longer have to measure and manually sketch losses.
- Google Street View: Put your business on the map with Google Street View integration.
- Schematic Floor Plan: Professional black and white schematic floor plans for marketing residential spaces and commercial offices.
- Content Distribution for Real Estate: Get more visibility and exposure for your scanned in spaces by automatically distributing them to leading partners across the internet.
- Vrbo & HomeAway 360 Publishing: Publish the panoramic imagery in your spaces to Vrbo’s and HomeAway’s own 360 tours.
Click here to interact with the 3D Imaging of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
Click here to interact with the 3D Imaging of the Wild West Waterpark at the Wilderness Resort