To assist you in understanding the value of our detailed equipment installation process we’ve outlined the typical steps we take from determining a product fit to the post install reinforcement training. Our goal is to give you and your team an experience that exceeds your expectations.
1. Purchase agreement.
2. Preparation and coordination of installation between our team and yours.
3. Equipment setup and assembly.
4. Equipment delivery.
5. Equipment installation by BPI Color factory authorized technician.
6. Training and post installation training as needed.
Reduce Downtime with BPI Color’s Expert Service
Every second counts. You can’t afford lost time or overtime because of slow repair service, parts availability or waiting days for your printing equipment to become operable.
Whether you need immediate backup printing when a machine goes down or extra equipment when business is booming we have you covered:
- Single point of contact with dedicated Dispatch Coordinator
- Four dispatch locations
- Manufacturer trained hardware technicians
- Technical support
Don't have a service agreement?
Consider one of BPI Color’s Premium Service Plans for New and Existing Equipment:
Looking to upgrade?
Consider learning more about one of our “Cost per Copy” (CPC) plans that features Premium Service as an inclusion, not an option!
CPC Program Benefits “Everything is Included”:
- State of the art equipment
- Paper and toner supply with delivery
- Premium level service and customer support
- Technology upgrade options
- Installation, lead user training, reinforcement training as needed